Friday, September 16, 2011

Holy pumpkins!

I was in Winco the other day and saw a painted white pumpkin with a green damask design on the cover of Country Living magazine. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. And I decided I wanted to incorporate pumpkins into the decorations for our wedding.

And now I'm constantly looking at pictures of painted, jeweled, and glittered pumpkins. I got my friend Corina in on it too so we're both sending each other pumpkin ideas all the time. And we're going to have a craft day where we decorate pumpkins and test it out for the wedding.

Yeah, I'm really obsessed. I love that we're getting married in November because that's perfect pumpkin time!!! I mean, come on, how friggin cute are these?!?






Or one of these with a nice 'S' for Stoddard on it?

Or these adorable little ones?! I'm thinking we'll make some of these and use them in the centerpieces.


That's all for now. I just can't stop talking about pumpkins and I think Sterling is going to kill me if he has to hear anymore about them, so this is my outlet!

No comments:

Post a Comment