Thursday, September 22, 2011

I think I'm officially sick. I've felt it coming on for a good week, and then today it hit me pretty good and I'm a snotty, sore-throated mess. I wish I bought some OJ at Winco today. One of the kids I babysit has a bad flu aaand I get to spend all day tomorrow with her. I have a feeling I won't be getting any better anytime soon.

On another note, I hate that I'm saying this because it's not my place to judge, but I can't help it. Do you know how many girls I went to high school with are pregnant/had babies? Like, the class above me and younger. I just counted 12 off the top of my head, but I know I'm missing a ton. Those are just girls I know more personally. I just don't get it. Things happen, I know. But I don't think it's really THAT hard to not get pregnant. There are easy things to do, ya know? I know that many people think I'm too young to get married (funny enough, only California people think that.), and I'm sure I'll probably start popping out babies at an age that people also think is too young...but at least I'll be popping out babies on purpose. It'll be a good surprise, not an "Oh CRAP" crying on the bathroom floor kind of thing. At least I don't think it will be.

It's just crazy to me. Okay, I think I'm done with my rant now.

No comments:

Post a Comment