Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The little things.

I think it's time to focus on the good things in life. Here are a few:

I get really excited when Safeway posts their new weekly specials ad on their website. No, really. Every Wednesday a new ad goes out and new items go on sale, and it makes my day for a good ten minutes. I love getting good deals and grocery shopping. I would make a really good housewife.

I also get really happy when Sterling shows me CollegeHumor.com videos that have cats or dogs in them. He knows how much I love those.

I like it when people ask me for nutrition advice. It makes me feel so useful, and like I actually know things and can put them to good use. Whether it's my fiance wanting to lose weight or a guy friend who wants to know what to eat for good pooping sessions (true story...on multiple occasions), it makes me happy.

I love sending cards to people. I don't know if it's just because it makes me feel like a good, married adult, but I really get some satisfaction by sending everyone in both mine and Sterling's family birthday cards.

Watching the new Teen Mom episode every Wednesday night is probably my favorite time of the whole week. I also love that I have a guy who loves (or at least pretends really well to love) to watch it with me.


That's what I've got for now. I think I should do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment