Thursday, July 5, 2012

Weeks 13 & 14

Finally an update on The Bump.


 Week 13



Week 14

I don't feel like it's grown much over the last couple of weeks. You can't really even see a bump in this weeks picture! It seems much bigger in person, haha. 

I'm going to the doctor's on Monday and I'm hoping that we might be able to find out the sex of the baby, but I really don't know, so we will just wait and see!

How far along? 14 weeks
Pre-pregnancy weight: 122 lbs
Current weight: 120.5 lbs
Total weight gain/loss: -1.5 lbs. Still not really gaining anything.
Maternity clothes? I still fit into everything, but I can't just hang out around the house in my normal pants--I have to unbutton them for comfort or switch to yoga pants! And my skirt that I wore to church last Sunday was pretty tight so I think that one is being put in the closet for awhile.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Still tired all the time. And I wake up a lot during the night. I'm looking into buying a pregnancy pillow. I hear they're amazing.
Best moment this week: Actually NOT being sick for once yesterday so I could enjoy the 4th!
Miss Anything? Not having to worry about whether the food I'm about to eat is going to stay down or not.
Movement: Not yet. Sometimes I think I feel a little something, but can't be sure yet.
Food cravings: Still sushi, of course. Chinese food, fruit, Powerade, eggs, beef jerky, anything salty. It really varies day by day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yogurt, water, lettuce, some meat. I have different aversions every day. Mangoes made me sick the other day so I'm turned off from them for awhile, and I can't eat veggies on an empty stomach.
Have you started to show yet: A little. I basically just look chubby though.
Gender prediction: Boy.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I get in little funks sometimes but not bad.
Looking forward to: My appointment on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment