Wednesday, July 25, 2012

17 weeks.

 



Here's the 17 week bump picture. Please ignore my gooberish face. I'd also like to add that this is an official maternity shirt. Monday morning I almost cried while getting dressed because none of my normal shirts looked good on me, so I went shopping :)

Anyway, I don't really feel like doing the usual preggo survey this week, so I'll just summarize it. 

I've been feeling pretty good. I still battle fatigue most days, but rarely nausea anymore. My appetite is mostly back, so like I said in my last post, I'm just about back up to my pre-pregnancy weight. I don't know if I've had any real specific cravings lately, just food in general. Yesterday I wanted chocolate for the first time in this pregnancy, so I now have mini Snickers in my freezer (don't tell Sterling ;)  I've started feeling the baby flutter around a bit, but it's still hard to tell sometimes what's truly the baby and what is just digestion, haha. 

There's this lady in Grace (a mom of Sterling's good friend actually) who can supposedly tell the sex of your baby by looking at the veins in your eyes. She has a pretty good success rate too, I guess. So we saw her last weekend and she checked me out. She had a hard time telling on me, because of something like the vein was longer than it should be in accordance to how far along I am? But she said her guess is a girl, though she's not positive. So maybe Baby Stoddard isn't a little boy after all. We will just have to wait and see for sure next Wednesday :)

And now I'm going to go back to bed, because having woken up at 6:30am just isn't working for me today. 

PS: The background of this post is being weird. Ignore that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment