Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm Back!

I've been MIA for almost two weeks now, yikes! It's been crazy busy and fun.

Last week, my parents drove up from California and stayed with us for a few days. I haven't seen them since Christmas, so it was really nice! We didn't do anything incredibly exciting, I just showed them all around up here. We went to Winco for their first time, and it was the funniest thing. They were so amazed by how cheap everything was!









They left Friday morning, then Sterling and I headed down to Logan, Utah to go to the temple for our first time! It was very exciting and nervewracking and wonderful all at once. I don't think it was exactly what either of us were expecting, but we really enjoyed going. And we got to be sealed for eternity, so that was very special :)  We didn't take any pictures on our camera, but other people did so we will have pictures to show soon!

We stayed Friday night in Grace, then on Saturday we drove up to Ririe to go to the Gee (Sterling's mom's side) family reunion. Since we were driving up from Utah, we took the back way and went through Wyoming for my first time! I want to live there, I loved it. Anyway, the reunion was fun. We bought some yummy fresh honey and Walla Walla onions from the auction they do.

Sunday, we were back home in Shelley and Sterling and I both had to speak in Sacrament Meeting in church. It had been such a busy week that we didn't have time to write our talks until Sunday morning even! So that was pretty stressful. But our talks both went well! Then we had to teach our Primary class for the first time! It was fun and hectic. We teach the five year olds. We had 4 boys and 1 girl. They were all so cute and fun, but boy do they have a lot of energy! It was so hard to get them to sit still and listen to the lesson. But it was really fun and I'm excited to teach them every week.

So now that the crazy week is over, I have three calm days then I leave for Los Angeles on Thursday! Haha, things don't slow down for very long lately. So I'll be gone from Thursday until Sunday visiting my sister down there. I'm excited to play with her in the city and eat real sushi  and lots of good food :)  I'm officially eating like a pregnant woman. My appetite is back finally and I'm almost back up to my pre-pregnancy weight. Now I'm just worried about packing on too many pounds! But anyway, so Sterling will be a bachelor for a few days while I'm gone. I'm a little worried since he doesn't seem to do well without me, haha. I went grocery shopping yesterday and stocked up on easy food like hot pockets, apples, and frozen pizza. I'm worried that he won't actually eat those things though and will just live off of popsicles and Diet Coke for 4 days. Goodness :)

And then after I get back from LA, we find out if Baby Stoddard is a boy or girl! Yup, August 1st is THE DAY. We're super excited.

Well, hopefully tonight we will take the 17 week bump picture and I'll do a little pregnancy update tonight or tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Thats fun you guys moved to Shelley. My husband is from Firth & we have family In Shelley!! Congrats on the baby!

    ReplyDelete