Wednesday, July 11, 2012

15 weeks

Here is my week 15 bump:




Knock on wood, but I've been feeling better so far this week. Weeks 13 & 14 kicked my butt, but the last few days have been much better so I desperately hope I'm finally into the smooth part of the second trimester. I had an appointment on Monday. We tried to find out the sex of the baby, but the doctor couldn't tell yet. Disappointing :(  But Baby did wave during the ultrasound! So now we're scheduled to find out on August 1st. It seems so far away! Bellywise, I'm in that awkward stage where I just feel chubby all the time. I don't feel like my bump is a distinguishable baby bump. But hopefully that'll be changing in the next few weeks! It's growing fast. My bump seems bigger everyday. I'm waiting to feel Baby move. I kind of think I have a couple of times already, but I don't know for sure. Most nights when I'm laying in bed, you can definitely see the baby on one side of my stomach or the other. It's pretty funny, because one side will just be bulging out! Anyway, here's the weekly survey.

How far along? 15 weeks
Pre-pregnancy weight: 122 lbs
Current weight: 119 lbs
Total weight gain/loss: -3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not yet really. Some of my waistbands are a little tight, but manageable for now.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Still get tired a lot. I wake up at least two or three times every night for a bathroom trip. That gets annoying :P
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby on the ultrasound
Miss Anything? Clothes looking good on me, haha
Movement: Not sure. We'll just have to wait and see.
Food cravings: Salt, salt, salt. And gummies. Beef jerky. Thai. Basically, anything salty or savory.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still water as always. And yogurt. And most salad.
Have you started to show yet: Yep, not as much as I'd like though!
Gender prediction: Boy.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I've been a little more emotional this week, but I still feel like I'm handling the preggie emotions pretty well so far. Lucky Sterling ;)
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender! Feeling Baby move! Getting a bigger bump! Everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment