Monday, October 31, 2011

Stuck being Worthey.

All I want to do is change my name. Women do that all the time. So why am I having such a hard time doing it?!

Google doesn't cut it. I'm getting different information on what I need to do. So I talked to the lady at the courthouse, and she told me I have to go to Lewiston to do it. But I also emailed the court assistance person in Moscow, and he just sent me forms to fill out. Uidaho simply refers me to the social security website, which is useless.

All I know is that I need to get an Idaho driver's license with my new name and get a new social security card with my new name. But it doesn't look like I can do either of those without doing the other one first. Umm.....

I just want to be Kelli Stoddard! I want an Idaho driver's license! I want to be able to declare Idaho residency so I don't have to pay out-of-state tuition anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment