Thursday, October 27, 2011

I need a nap.

It's not even 10am and I've been on campus for over an hour already. Just so you know, this was considered an early morning for me. So I'm sitting here in the library until my lab at 2:30, and I just realized how long that actually is. Sterling had a paper to write, so he had to come to school way early today, and I'm not quite sure why I decided to come with him. Maybe because hot chocolate was involved. I don't know.

By the way, will somebody tell him that fruit is not a substitute for a toothbrush? I told him he needed to brush his teeth before we went to school this morning, and refused to, saying we didn't have time and that he was eating an apple, anyway. And apparently apples clean your teeth just as well as a toothbrush and toothpaste, he thinks.

Sometimes, I just don't know what's going on in that pretty little head of his.


So, there's a big assignment due tomorrow for my chemistry class. I decided to be a good kid and do it all yesterday morning, seeing as how I have a lab (for that class!) and plenty of work that goes with the lab due today. Today, the professor posts on the class Facebook page that he just posted answers for almost ALL of the problems. Obviously, this got me pretty peeved. So I commented saying that I wish I had procrastinated and not done the assignment two days in advance. I said it perfectly nicely. And he responded telling me that 'early submission is rarely the best approach'. He thinks that students should wait until the deadline to get work done, in case new information arises. Um, or he could have just posted the answers when he posted the assignment to avoid making students who practice good time-management miss out on an advantage like that. You know, just an idea.


Is it the weekend yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment