Tuesday, October 11, 2011

rollin'.

I've had mini pumpkins and glitter and paint spread out on newspaper in the middle of the living room floor for a week now. There are also bags from Michael's all over the apartment filled with cupcake liners and scrapbooking paper and stamps and ribbon and more glitter and paint and everything imaginable. A corner of my bedroom is devoted to the wedding and is filled with favors and more pumpkins and ribbon and our guestbook and my bridesmaid presents.

This wedding has officially taken over my apartment. And, you know, my life too. But that's okay. I'm to the point now where it's all coming together and most things are done and I can just focus on being excited. Not that I'm not going to stress out about it for the next 5 1/2 weeks, but just not as much as before.

I think I'm going to be really sad once the wedding is over. Well, actually once we're back in Moscow after the wedding and honeymoon and Thanksgiving in Grace. Then I'll be really sad. Then again, I guess I'll have Christmas to focus on next. But it's sad to think that all of this big hoopla and excitement and planning and everything will be over soon. I mean, I'll be married then, which is wonderful, but it'll still be sad to have it all be over.

Actually, I think next semester will be the sad part, really. 4 months in cold, snowy, gloomy Moscow being engulfed in school. Did I mention that I have to take Stats, Carbon Compounds Chemistry, and Physiology all next semester? Yeeeup. Since my major will be changing once I transfer, those are pretty much the only classes I can take here that will go toward my new degree elsewhere. That.....really sucks. But once those dreaded 4 months are over, we can move! I've already started sending in Sterling's resume to a bunch of places in Eastern Idaho and Northern Utah. I'm really excited to be down in that area. So cross your fingers that he'll get a good job down there ASAP!

For now though, I'm going to revel in all of this wedding planning fun. 38 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment