Sunday, October 30, 2011

Recap.

Sunday nights are perhaps my least favorite time of the week. Mondays are pretty bad, too. I want to have weekends all the time, where I'm not expected to do anything that I don't want to do. I can just go to friend's houses, and sleep in, and be cuddly and watch movies and eat gummy worms, and take mini road trips, and stay up late, and not have strict time frames. Yes, I love weekends.

But now it's back to the daily routine. 8am classes, two exams tomorrow (aren't Mondays bad enough already?!), endless studying, and not being able to just collapse and cuddle and eat junk food whenever I feel like it.

Anyway, this weekend was pretty fun. It started with a Halloween party that our friend Ana threw. I was a bunny and Sterling was a lumberjack. He had to take advantage of that ridiculous beard he has, which, by the way, he is refusing to shave until the day of our wedding. It's been growing since the middle of August. It's awful (sorry, honey). It's gotten to the point where he can put it in his mouth, which he finds hilarious. He also twirls it constantly. Ohh, November 19th, you cannot get here fast enough.


My mom called me right before we left for the party on Friday night. When I told her I was dressing up as a bunny, she asked, "A respectable bunny?" Yes, mother dear, a respectable bunny. All of my respected parts were fully confined by clothing. Gotta love her.

So, it was a fun party. There were about 2 million people there. It was kind of crazy. Apparently it got a whole lot crazier after we left though, so I guess it was a good idea we left when we did. Saturday was a lovely Vandals game, which wasn't actually very lovely. It was the last game we'll go to this year, since the only other home game is the same day as our wedding. Saturday was also my friend Corina's 21st birthday, so some delicious Mexican food was eaten.

Today, we adventured up to Coeur D'Alene to get wedding supplies. I've been searching ALL over for purple argyle socks for Sterling & the groomsmen, but have had absolutely no luck. But we walked into Target in CDA (have I mentioned how much I LOVE that store?!) and they were right there. It was an amazing feeling, ha. We went to a couple more places and found everything we needed. It was wonderful. We had amazing shopping luck today. Then we finished our trip with a lovely Olive Garden lunch.

Pretty much the best, most successful day ever.


PS: Did y'all know I'm getting married in 20 days? True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment