Saturday, November 12, 2011

I don't do well with waiting.

How could I pass up the opportunity to blog about how we're getting married a week from today? I couldn't. We'll be in glorious Southeast Idaho in four days. Reunited with some of my favorite people in 5. We'll be married in 7. Vegas in 8. Stuffing ourselves with delicious Thanksgiving food at the Stoddard residence in 12.

I think we're ready. I mean, event-wise. I think we have everything for this big she-bang of a wedding. There's no question whether we're ready to be married or not. We've got that one figured out at least.

As expected, I'm super anxious. I've been jamming in last-minute wedding crafts to keep myself busy and sane. We got a rolling pin in the mail as a wedding present the other day, so I bought stuff to make my first entirely homemade pie. That's my plan for today. Yesterday we said goodbye to RedBox and hello to Hastings, so we rented Atlas Shrugged, 2 episodes of Big Love, and 6 episodes of Friends last night. And finished them all. Must go rent more today. Keeping busy, keeping busy.

Is it too early to start packing?

I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next four days. I'm foreseeing a lot of baking involved. Did someone say baklava? Popovers? Homemade bread? Yes, let's put on 10 pounds before our wedding. Brilliant idea, Kelli.

Save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment