Monday, November 14, 2011

Bridezilla?

The super anxious weekend is over. I made it through. Now there's one anatomy exam, a few hours of work, an anatomy lab, a couple wedding crafts, and a whole bunch of packing left until our trip, which will mark the start of the wedding festivities. Oh, goodness.

I still don't even know if I'm going to wear a veil, or what my father-daughter dance song will be, or which vehicle we're driving down.

I finally showed Sterling his ring this morning. I love that he's so excited to wear it. I need to get mine cleaned so that it's super sparkly for the big day. Why didn't I remember to buy some cleaner on one of my million WalMart trips?

This weekend I discovered that half of our gold pumpkins for the centerpieces are rotten. Minor freakout. Raced to Safeway, bought 20 more, and now my refrigerator is stuffed with, oh say, 40 mini pumpkins.

What if our flowers don't look good? Or arrive dead or broken or something? What if nobody shows up to the wedding? What if I end up offending someone at my bridal shower because I told my friends that it's okay to buy me lingerie? What if we don't have enough time on Friday to do everything we need to do? What if my hair looks like crap?

Um...yeah...I think that whole panicky-bride thing is starting to kick in.

No comments:

Post a Comment