Sunday, October 9, 2011

One of those mornings.

I had a really hard time waking up this morning. It took me over an hour to actually get completely up and start getting ready for church. I tried on about five different outfits but none of them felt right, so I just settled on one and then asked Sterling about seven times if I looked alright. We're running late for church (as usual) and once we get there, the parking lot is completely empty. We forgot it was stake conference, which was across town and started an hour earlier. Oops. I was actually pretty disappointed about this, because I really wanted to go.

So we decide to head to WinCo instead (I know, I know, breaking the Sabbath!) and pick up a few much-needed groceries. We go to check out and realize that the debit card (we only have one right now, the bank is taking forever to send Sterling's new one) is in Sterling's wallet, which was not on him since he was wearing his suit. Oops again. And WinCo apparently doesn't take credit cards. So we were those poor people who had to send our groceries back because we couldn't pay for them.

I feel like when I do my laundry today, I'm going to end up bleaching everything or something, and I'm going to catch dinner on fire, I'm pretty sure. It just seems like one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment