Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello October.

It's October already. When did this happen? We're getting married next month. Holy crap, really?!

Our friends Kyle and Karina got engaged last night. They've been together for like 5 years or something crazy like that. When I found out he was going to propose yesterday, I was super excited and let out one of those ginormous girly squeals. Then after he did it we went over to their house and celebrated and squealed again over the ring and such. Ah gosh, marriage and engagements and weddings and everything are my favorite thing. Ever.

We've got our invites all designed finally, and I'm working with a lady on Etsy designing our inserts for the ceremony. And another lady who's designing our wedding favors. I made & ordered the guestbook and earrings for my bridesmaids the other night, and found out where we're getting the flowers from. Eeeek, it's all starting to come together!!! 7 weeks from today. Wow!

And on the un-wedding-related side of things, well, not too much is going on there. I'm still having a horrible semester at school. Like, the worst ever. Anatomy is killing me. Chemistry isn't much better. How is it I can do well and enjoy an upper-level microbiology course last semester but struggle to pass (actually, I don't think I'm even passing it at the moment) an entry-level Chem class? I hate all these science courses I have to take. Why does Nutrition have to be a Bachelor's of Science? I'm ready to be done with this semester.

I'm having a huge craving for eggs right now. Which is better than craving ice cream for breakfast or something, which indeed happens. Often. I'm not going to disclose how often I give into that craving.

Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment