Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Meaningless updates.

A couple of weeks ago I noticed that an abnormal amount of hair has been gathering in my hairbrush. Like, not even kidding. I think I'm going bald. I'm convinced I'm going to be bald by the time my wedding gets here. Sterling thinks it's funny to tease me about this. It doesn't go over well. But he's convinced he'll be bald in the next few years too, so I guess we're in this together.

Facebook creeps me out sometimes. And pisses me off. No, I do not want to be friends with my fiance's crazy, skanky ex-girlfriend, thankyouverymuch. Please keep her overly-made-up little face off of my page.

I'm missing my hometown a teensy bit right about now. There's this area called Apple Hill which is just a ton of cute orchards with delicious apple-y and fall-ish treats all over the place. It's quite the tourist attraction during this time of the year, and it's the best place to take a little day trip to on the weekends. Apple doughnuts, caramel apple milkshakes, apple cider....oh goodness. I'm hoping that Sterling and I will have a chance to make it there while we're visiting my parents for Christmas, although things kind of die down around there by then.

Tomorrow Corina and I will start decorating all the pumpkins for the wedding. I'm probably way more excited than what is merited. But that's okay, because ohmygoshthey'regonnabeSOcute!!!

And I've been depriving myself of sleep lately, so we're going to end it here and hopefully I'll actually go to bed. One of these days I'll write a blog that actually has a little thought put into it, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment