Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cookies & cadavers.

I'm a very hopeful, anxious little bundle of nerves right now.

So we're getting married in exactly a month from today. And I didn't think it was possible to be anymore excited than I was, or to love him anymore than I already did, but both of those things are rapidly increasing all the time.

Also, this guy from Lamb Weston (where Sterling had a summer internship) called him yesterday and wants him to apply for a job there that just opened up. Do you know how amazing that would be if Sterling could just take that job and we could move to Pocatello in a couple of months? It would be beyond great--I can't even describe how happy I'd be. But Sterling needs to finish his degree somehow still; he has one semester left. So on Friday, he's going to meet with his advisor to see if there's a way he can work it out, like maybe taking his last few classes online or something so that he could take the job now. I hopehopehope it works out, SO bad! You have no idea how badly I want to move to Southeast Idaho and get settled there.

Anyway, I've been on a crafting spree lately, getting things ready for the wedding. How about a sneak peak?

Corina has a Cricut, and oh dear heavens, that thing is amazing. We've been having fun with it. These are tags for people to write "Words of Wisdom" (aka marriage advice) on. They're dark purple and we'll have gold pens to use.


This was a little project of mine. Just a pretty gold S to put on the guestbook table or something!


Signs for the cookies & hot chocolate bar at the reception!


This is my next project. It's vinyl that I'm going to make a cute little sign with! Ahhh, I'm so excited for it :)



So that's all the wedding stuff I have to show for now. Do you know how hard it is to focus on school when there's all this fun stuff to do and think about? Real hard. My midterm grades show that. And now I should go study for my anatomy test that is Friday. Just when I start getting all the bones and muscles down, they start throwing all of these nerves at me! Ridiculous.

Oh, P.S.: have you ever seen a real human cadaver head (like, with the face and skin and eyes and hair all still on, and brain inside) sawed in half? Yeah, that's something I could have been fine with never seeing. Too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment