Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ready.

Over the weekend, I decided to get my bag ready for the hospital (you know, because I was convinced labor was imminent).

I couldn't find my silky leopard print pajama top anywhere. They're super comfy and button down the front (for nursing) and they were the only pj's I wanted to take.

So I tore apart our apartment and couldn't find the top anywhere.

Then I called my mom and had her tear apart their house in California for it. Three different times. I kept thinking of different places it could be and told her to go search again.

Guess what? Totally found it today, tucked away in my cedar hope chest with all my winter clothes that don't fit over this pregnant belly.

Okay, NOW I'm ready to have this baby. The Labor Gods were just waiting for me to find it, right? Contractions, you can start any minute. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment