Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thou didst bear all these things with patience because the Lord was with thee. 
Alma 38:4-5

I really need to work on my patience. I need to work on how I handle things. I need to change my perspective often on situations so that I don't react so impulsively and make matters even more complicated. I need to stress less. I need to just let things be and trust that everything will work out just fine without me forcing it.

I know all this.

I just have such a hard time keeping all of this in mind and putting it into action when needed. Maybe putting this all into words and writing it down will help me.

I also realized that I have such a hard time reading through the Book of Mormon in entirety. I much prefer to flip around and read chapters and verses that catch my interest at the given time. Perhaps reading through properly will be a good practice of patience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment