Monday, May 30, 2011

Peace be unto you, because of your faith in my Well Beloved.  Hel 5:47

I've never understood why people judge others for doing what makes themselves happy. If it doesn't harm anyone, what is the issue?

I guess it's time for me to step back and let people dislike me and my choices. I don't need to convince anyone of anything, or prove anything to anyone. It seems like their minds are already made up, and they will think whatever they want regardless of what I try to do to 'fix' things. I don't want to live with underlying issues all the time.

I don't even know how to go about all of this. I don't know where to start, and I know that it won't be an easy, one-time solution. All I know is that I don't feel like I deserve being treated like this, and I need to not let people walk all over me.

It's time for me to let myself be happy with the choices I've made, and to fully be in the moment with those. I've let myself be too weighed down with all the criticism and prejudice that people have put me up to. It's time for me to stop listening. The people who are supposed to be in my life will stay in it. I feel good about what I'm doing; I'm happy. I've opened myself up to a whole new element of my life, and the things it has brought about are amazing. That is what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment