Tuesday, June 19, 2012

12 weeks!

Sterling takes my bump picture every Monday or Tuesday, so today was the day! Here is the 12 week bump.

It is a little blurry, but I think you can see the growing tummy. And yes, as you can see, I broke out the stretchy pants :)

I also am finally back to my usual blonde, thanks to the lovely Michelle Smith! You may have noticed it looking a little darker for awhile, I had her give me some brown lowlights a couple of months ago. It faded to a caramel-y color and I was missing the blonde! So now it is here to stay.

Michelle is in Rexburg, so I ventured there for the first time today! And I didn't even get lost once (I'll tell about how my pregnancy-brain has affected my sense of direction another time soon). I found my way to the temple and everything! It seems pretty small, but I really liked it! All perched on top of a green hill and pretty.

Anyway, the pregnancy has been good, though definitely taking its toll on me. The nausea isn't too bad these days, but goodness, my energy level is awful. I'll go to the grocery store then come home and have to nap until Sterling calls to say he's on his way home from work. I can handle about a two-hour outing and that is it. I hope this improves sometime soon, because I'd love to rejoin the productive world. Right now, productive is managing to put away the groceries I bring home!




No comments:

Post a Comment