Friday, June 8, 2012

Keepin' busy.

Whew! I don't know how so much time goes by without me blogging. This week has been pretty dang busy though.

Sterling's momma has had some stuff to do in Idaho Falls this week, so she had a sleepover with us :)  Then on Wednesday, I went with her to meet her 3 sisters up in Ucon, and we ended up driving down to Brigham City & Ogden, Utah for the day! Had some delicious lunch at Maddox then went shopping at this amazing homeware store called TaiPan. It was fun, it was the first time I've met Sterling's aunts and they're a bunch of fun.

Another day this week, Suzy (Sterling's mom) and I went shopping around in IF, and she showed me this wonderful craft store called Porter's. I tell you, I am sure going to have some fun spending the husband's paychecks! Heh heh.

Sterling is getting a little more settled into his job. He likes the guys he works with, so that's really good. We're just still working on getting accustomed to this whole 60+ hour workweek thing.

I've also gotta mention that I'm a very lucky girl who gets surprises like this from her wonderful husband:

Sweet, right?

I think we're going to go to the rodeo in IF tomorrow night. Sterling has been trying to win tickets to it from our local country radio station all yesterday and today, but no luck. Looks like we'll just have to suck it up and pay the $25 :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment