Monday, April 2, 2012

hello, april.

I kind of didn't realize how long my last post was. Any of you who made it through the whole thing are real troopers. I'll try not to be so long-winded in the future.

This weekend was General Conference, which was great. We watched or listened to all the sessions for once! There were some really good talks. President Uchtdorf (love me some Uchtdorf!) and Elder Ballard were my favorites. Here's a link to all the talks, so far they're just in audio and video, but I'm sure the written talks will be up soon.

Since we don't have TV or fast internet in our apartment, it was a little difficult watching conference. We watched one in the school library, two we listen to in bed on Sterling's iPhone, then the last session we got all dressed up and went to our church to watch. Buuut, it turned out our Stake Center wasn't showing it, so we searched around town and ended up finding a family ward building that was playing it.

And then we came home and made these:


They're Rolo cookies. As in like, chocolate cookies stuffed with yummy caramel-ly Rolos. They were quite delicious.


And remember that apartment in Shelley that we love? Well, the website for it is now saying that they have 2 units available in May, so I am consistently bugging them and hopefully we'll be making a trip down there in the next few weeks to check it out and sign a lease. Oh, I am so excited. And there are six weeks left of this semester, then we are gone! I'm getting more and more anxious, especially since we have a plan now!

I'm sure you all are getting sick of hearing about how anxious and excited I am. I'll forgive you if you discontinue reading my blog for awhile, because I can pretty much assure you there will be many more anxious&excited posts for the next 6 weeks :)

And I know I had some other things to write about, but it is Monday, so alas, I've got a bit of a foggy little brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment