Wednesday, August 1, 2012

18 weeks and a mystery baby.

Here's the 18 week picture. Getting pretty big! We had an appointment with my doctor today and we were supposed to find out the sex of the baby. Buuuut, little baby was too busy moving around and not showing us its little parts, so we couldn't find out. The doctor says his guess is a girl, but that he really doesn't know. It was the most disappointing thing. I was to just know finally!!!! My next appointment isn't for 4 more weeks. Ughhhhh.

I'm thinking I want to switch OBs. The one I have is really nice and good and everything, but he just seems too rushed and not really involved on an individual basis. Plus his cell phone kept ringing during my ultrasound today, and he didn't even silence it. Just let it ring and keep going off. Then he rushed out of the room without even asking me if I had any questions for him, which I did. SO I called another office in IF that is supposed to be great, and I have an appointment with them on Monday. I'm really nervous about this whole switching thing though. I have to have my records faxed from my current doctor to the new one by Monday, and I'm afraid that if I don't like the new guy and want to go back to my original doctor, I don't want my doctor to be mad that I've been trying to find someone new! So I don't know, I have a few days to think it over still.

Anyway, everything is going well. I've gained a pound finally, haha. I've been feeling really good and have more energy. And I want to eat everything!

That's about all for the update. I still need to do a post about my LA trip! I promise I will get to that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment