Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sometimes I get sad that I'm not getting married in a Temple. Between seeing pictures of friends' Temple weddings to all these LDS wedding blogs I browse 24/7, it's starting to get to me. It's weird though, because there are plenty of aspects of getting married there that I don't like, like the fact that none of my own family could be there, or that I'd have to wait until next July to get married, or that I'm so used to traditional weddings and the styles and practices of them since I only really knew learned about Temple weddings within the last six months. I still just feel like I'm missing out on something by having a regular ceremony. I'd be missing out on things if we did have a Temple wedding though, too. So I don't really even know what my problem is. I just want everything and I'm stressing out and I want our wedding to be perfect and special and everything we could ever want.

No comments:

Post a Comment