Thursday, July 7, 2011

So I can now officially call myself a Mormon. Yep, I’ve been dunked! I’m also officially engaged to my best friend & the love of my life, but that’s a whole other story.
I’m glad I’ve taken this step. My baptism was so nice. All the speeches my soon-to-be family gave were great, and everything just really felt right, like I was doing what I was supposed to be doing. Now I just need to put some effort in on my part, because I know I’ve been slacking on prayer and reading the scriptures recently. And I know that I probably need to do both of those now more than ever. Now that I have the Holy Ghost, I need to utilize that and give my prayers more direction, and hopefully receive more and better guidance. I’m in major need of strength from somewhere, that’s for sure.
I can’t wait to be back in Moscow (or Idaho in general) with people who understand things better. I’m excited to officially be a member of the ward up there and to make new friends. Yeah, I’m that nerdy kid who’s excited for school to start. Counting down the days, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment